20. Supportive Care: Physical Consequences of Cancer and its Therapies
- Edward J. Estlin BSc (Hons), PhD, MRCP, FRCPCH Macmillan Consultant5,
- Richard J. Gilbertson B.Med.Sci (Hons), MRCP, PhD Director6 and
- Robert F. Wynn BA, MD, MRCP, FRCPath Consultant Paediatric Haematologist Programme Director7
Published Online: 4 SEP 2010
Copyright © 2010 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Pediatric Hematology and Oncology
How to Cite
Phillips, B. and Skinner, R. (2010) Supportive Care: Physical Consequences of Cancer and its Therapies, in Pediatric Hematology and Oncology (eds E. J. Estlin, R. J. Gilbertson and R. F. Wynn), Wiley-Blackwell, Oxford, UK. doi: 10.1002/9781444315134.ch20
Department of Pediatric Oncology, Royal Manchester Children's Hospital, Manchester, UK
Molecular Clinical Trials Core, Departments of Developmental Neurobiology and Oncology, St Jude Children's Research Hospital, Memphis, TN, USA
Blood and Marrow Transplant Unit, Royal Manchester Children's Hospital, Manchester, UK
- Published Online: 4 SEP 2010
- Published Print: 1 OCT 2010
Print ISBN: 9781405153508
Online ISBN: 9781444315134
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!