Chapter 12. Lower Gastrointestinal Bleeding
- Adam Brooks FRCS (Gen Surg), DMCC Consultant Senior Lecturer2,3,
- Bryan A. Cotton MD, MPH Associate Professor4,
- Lt Col Nigel Tai MS, FRCS (Gen Surg), RAMC Consultant Senior Lecturer3,5 and
- Col Peter F. Mahoney OBE, TD, MSc, FRCA, RAMC Defence Professor6
Published Online: 10 MAR 2010
Copyright © 2010 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
How to Cite
Simpson, J. A. D. (2010) Lower Gastrointestinal Bleeding, in Emergency Surgery (eds A. Brooks, B. A. Cotton, N. Tai and P. F. Mahoney), Wiley-Blackwell, Oxford, UK. doi: 10.1002/9781444315172.ch12
Major Trauma Pathway Lead, General Surgery Service Lead, Nottingham University Hospital NHS Trust, Nottingham, UK
Academic Department of Military Surgery and Trauma, Royal Centre for Defence Medicine, Birmingham, UK
Department of Surgery and the Center for Translational Injury Research, The University of Texas Health Science Center, Houston, Texas, USA
Defence Medical Services, Trauma Clinical Academic Unit, Royal London Hospital, Whitechapel, London, UK
RCDM Birmingham Research, Park Vincent Drive, Birmingham, UK
- Published Online: 10 MAR 2010
- Published Print: 31 JAN 2010
Print ISBN: 9781405170253
Online ISBN: 9781444315172
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!