Chapter 3. Emergency Anaesthesia
- Adam Brooks FRCS (Gen Surg), DMCC Consultant Senior Lecturer2,3,
- Bryan A. Cotton MD, MPH Associate Professor4,
- Lt Col Nigel Tai MS, FRCS (Gen Surg), RAMC Consultant Senior Lecturer3,5,
- Col Peter F. Mahoney OBE, TD, MSc, FRCA, RAMC Defence Professor6
Published Online: 10 MAR 2010
Copyright © 2010 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
How to Cite
Nordmann, G. R. (2010) Emergency Anaesthesia, in Emergency Surgery (eds A. Brooks, B. A. Cotton, N. Tai and P. F. Mahoney), Wiley-Blackwell, Oxford, UK. doi: 10.1002/9781444315172.ch3
Major Trauma Pathway Lead, General Surgery Service Lead, Nottingham University Hospital NHS Trust, Nottingham, UK
Academic Department of Military Surgery and Trauma, Royal Centre for Defence Medicine, Birmingham, UK
Department of Surgery and the Center for Translational Injury Research, The University of Texas Health Science Center, Houston, Texas, USA
Defence Medical Services, Trauma Clinical Academic Unit, Royal London Hospital, Whitechapel, London, UK
RCDM Birmingham Research, Park Vincent Drive, Birmingham, UK
- Published Online: 10 MAR 2010
- Published Print: 31 JAN 2010
Print ISBN: 9781405170253
Online ISBN: 9781444315172
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!