This chapter is based on the chapter ‘Record Keeping’, which first appeared in Monitoring the Critically Ill Patient by Jevon & Ewens (2007).
Chapter 12. Record Keeping†
- Philip Jevon RGN, BSc (Hons), PGCE, DiPSiN Resuscitation Officer Honorary Clinical Lecturer
Published Online: 19 OCT 2009
Copyright © 2010 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Care of the Dying and Deceased Patient: A Practical Guide for Nurses
How to Cite
Jevon, P. (2009) Record Keeping, in Care of the Dying and Deceased Patient: A Practical Guide for Nurses (ed P. Jevon), Wiley-Blackwell, Oxford, UK. doi: 10.1002/9781444315271.ch12
Manor Hospital, Walsall, UK
- Published Online: 19 OCT 2009
- Published Print: 13 NOV 2009
Print ISBN: 9781405183390
Online ISBN: 9781444315271
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!