Chapter 2. Symptom Control at the End of Life
- Philip Jevon RGN, BSc (Hons), PGCE, DiPSiN Resuscitation Officer Honorary Clinical Lecturer
Published Online: 19 OCT 2009
Copyright © 2010 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Care of the Dying and Deceased Patient: A Practical Guide for Nurses
How to Cite
Hunwick, L., Juwle, S. and Mitchell, G. (2009) Symptom Control at the End of Life, in Care of the Dying and Deceased Patient: A Practical Guide for Nurses (ed P. Jevon), Wiley-Blackwell, Oxford, UK. doi: 10.1002/9781444315271.ch2
Manor Hospital, Walsall, UK
- Published Online: 19 OCT 2009
- Published Print: 13 NOV 2009
Print ISBN: 9781405183390
Online ISBN: 9781444315271
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!