Chapter 12. Corporate Governance in the Real Estate Industry
- Professor Graeme Newell Professor Fellow3 and
- Karen Sieracki Visiting Professor External Examiner member Executive4
Published Online: 28 OCT 2009
Copyright © 2010 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Global Trends in Real Estate Finance
How to Cite
Kohl, N., Schäfers, W. and Schulte, K.-W. (2009) Corporate Governance in the Real Estate Industry, in Global Trends in Real Estate Finance (eds G. Newell and K. Sieracki), Wiley-Blackwell, Oxford, UK. doi: 10.1002/9781444315301.ch12
University of Western Sydney, Australia
KASPAR Associates Limited, UK
- Published Online: 28 OCT 2009
- Published Print: 11 DEC 2009
Print ISBN: 9781405151283
Online ISBN: 9781444315301
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!