Chapter 4. Uptake, Applications and Best Practices in Stakeholder Management
- Ezekiel Chinyio BSc (Hons), MSc, PhD quantity surveyor visiting researcher Research Fellow Senior Lecturer2 and
- Paul Olomolaiye PhD Professor Pro Vice-Chancellor Executive Dean leader3
Published Online: 29 JAN 2010
Copyright © 2010 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Construction Stakeholder Management
How to Cite
Thompson, M. (2009) Uptake, Applications and Best Practices in Stakeholder Management, in Construction Stakeholder Management (eds E. Chinyio and P. Olomolaiye), Wiley-Blackwell, Oxford, UK. doi: 10.1002/9781444315349.ch4
School of Engineering and the Built Environment, University of Wolverhampton, Wolverhampton, UK
University of the West of England, Bristol, UK
- Published Online: 29 JAN 2010
- Published Print: 18 DEC 2009
Print ISBN: 9781405180986
Online ISBN: 9781444315349
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!