Chapter 14. Fouling on Shipping: Data-Mining the World's Largest Antifouling Archive
- Simone Dürr1 and
- Jeremy C. Thomason2
Published Online: 29 JAN 2010
Copyright © 2010 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
How to Cite
Thomason, J. C. (2009) Fouling on Shipping: Data-Mining the World's Largest Antifouling Archive, in Biofouling (eds S. Dürr and J. C. Thomason), Wiley-Blackwell, Oxford, UK. doi: 10.1002/9781444315462.ch14
School of Natural Sciences and Psychology, Liverpool John Moores University, Byrom Street, Liverpool, L3 3AF, UK
School of Biology, Newcastle University, Newcastle upon Tyne, NE1 7RU, UK
- Published Online: 29 JAN 2010
- Published Print: 18 DEC 2009
Print ISBN: 9781405169264
Online ISBN: 9781444315462
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!