Chapter 22. Techniques for the Quantification of Biofouling
- Simone Dürr12,
- Jeremy C. Thomason13
Published Online: 29 JAN 2010
Copyright © 2010 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
How to Cite
Butler, A. J., Canning-Clode, J., Coutts, A. D. M., Cowie, P. R., Dobretsov, S., Dürr, S., Faimali, M., Lewis, J. A., Page, H. M., Pratten, J., Ready, D., Rittschof, D., Spratt, D. A., Terlizzi, A. and Thomason, J. C. (2010) Techniques for the Quantification of Biofouling, in Biofouling (eds S. Dürr and J. C. Thomason), Wiley-Blackwell, Oxford, UK. doi: 10.1002/9781444315462.ch22
School of Natural Sciences and Psychology, Liverpool John Moores University, Byrom Street, Liverpool, L3 3AF, UK
School of Biology, Newcastle University, Newcastle upon Tyne, NE1 7RU, UK
- Published Online: 29 JAN 2010
- Published Print: 18 DEC 2009
Print ISBN: 9781405169264
Online ISBN: 9781444315462
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!