Chapter 3. Philosophy of Logic
- Fritz Allhoff Assistant Professor Fellow Director
Published Online: 15 JAN 2010
Copyright © 2010 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Philosophies of the Sciences: A Guide
How to Cite
Bueno, O. (2010) Philosophy of Logic, in Philosophies of the Sciences: A Guide (ed F. Allhoff), Wiley-Blackwell, Oxford, UK. doi: 10.1002/9781444315578.ch3
Department of Philosophy, Western Michigan University, USA
- Published Online: 15 JAN 2010
- Published Print: 4 JAN 2010
Print ISBN: 9781405199957
Online ISBN: 9781444315578
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!