Chapter 10. Shoulder and Elbow Pain
- Peter Tugwell Professor of Medicine4,
- Beverley Shea Director5,
- Maarten Boers Professor6,
- Peter Brooks Professor Executive Dean7,
- Lee S Simon Associate Professor8,
- Vibeke Strand Clinical Professor9,
- George Wells Professor Chair4
Published Online: 3 AUG 2009
Copyright © 2004 BMJ Publishing Group
How to Cite
Buchbinder, R. and Green, S. (2009) Shoulder and Elbow Pain, in Evidence-Based Rheumatology (eds P. Tugwell, B. Shea, M. Boers, P. Brooks, L. S. Simon, V. Strand and G. Wells), BMJ Books, Oxford, UK. doi: 10.1002/9781444315844.ch10
Faculty of Medicine, Department of Epidemiology and Community Medicine and Institute of Population Health, University of Ottawa, Ottawa, Canada
Institute of Population Health, University of Ottawa, Ottawa, Canada
Department of Clinical Epidemiology and Biostatistics, VU University Medical Center, Amsterdam, the Netherlands
Department of Health Sciences, University of Queensland, St Lucia, Australia
Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center, Harvard Medical School, Boston, USA
Division of Immunology, Stanford University, Portola Valley, USA
- Published Online: 3 AUG 2009
- Published Print: 1 DEC 2003
Print ISBN: 9780727914460
Online ISBN: 9781444315844
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!