9. Preparing for a Career at a Teaching Institution
- Stephen F. Davis3,
- Peter J. Giordano4 and
- Carolyn A. Licht5
Published Online: 8 MAY 2012
Copyright © 2009 Stephen F. Davis, Peter J. Giordano, and Carolyn A. Licht
Your Career in Psychology: Putting Your Graduate Degree to Work
How to Cite
Irons, J. G. and Buskist, W. (2009) Preparing for a Career at a Teaching Institution, in Your Career in Psychology: Putting Your Graduate Degree to Work (eds S. F. Davis, P. J. Giordano and C. A. Licht), John Wiley & Sons, Ltd, Chichester, UK. doi: 10.1002/9781444315929.ch9
Morningside College, USA
Belmont University, USA
Columbia University Medical Center at Harlem Hospital, USA
- Published Online: 8 MAY 2012
- Published Print: 10 JUL 2009
Print ISBN: 9781405179423
Online ISBN: 9781444315929
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!