Chapter 5. Chain of Survival
- Pam Moule RN, DipN, DipNE, BSc(Hons), MSc, EdD Reader and
- John W. Albarran RN, DipN (Lon.), BSc (Hons), PG Dip Ed, MSc, DPhil NFESC Reader
Published Online: 22 OCT 2009
Copyright © 2009 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Practical Resuscitation for Healthcare Professionals, Second Edition
How to Cite
King, B. (2009) Chain of Survival, in Practical Resuscitation for Healthcare Professionals, Second Edition (eds P. Moule and J. W. Albarran), Wiley-Blackwell, Oxford, UK. doi: 10.1002/9781444316056.ch5
University of the West of England, Bristol, UK
- Published Online: 22 OCT 2009
- Published Print: 27 APR 2009
Print ISBN: 9781405193542
Online ISBN: 9781444316056
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!