Chapter 11. Exploring Medication Issues with Service Users – Achieving Concordance
- Dr Neil Harris BSc (Hons), RNM, RGN, PSI Diploma, PhD, Consultant Nurse Lecturer1,
- Dr John Baker MPhil, MSc, BNurs (Hons), RMN, CPN, PhD, postgraduate Lecturer1 and
- Professor Richard Gray PhD, MSc, BSc (Hons), RN, Dip HE, DLSHTM, FEANS Professor2
Published Online: 27 OCT 2009
Copyright © 2009 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Medicines Management in Mental Health Care
How to Cite
Harris, N. (2009) Exploring Medication Issues with Service Users – Achieving Concordance, in Medicines Management in Mental Health Care (eds N. Harris, J. Baker and R. Gray), Wiley-Blackwell, Oxford, UK. doi: 10.1002/9781444316155.ch11
University of Manchester, UK
University of East Anglia, Norwich, UK
- Published Online: 27 OCT 2009
- Published Print: 15 MAY 2009
Print ISBN: 9781405132893
Online ISBN: 9781444316155
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!