Chapter 13. Key Issues for Medicines Management in Inpatient Settings
- Dr Neil Harris BSc (Hons), RNM, RGN, PSI Diploma, PhD, Consultant Nurse Lecturer3,
- Dr John Baker MPhil, MSc, BNurs (Hons), RMN, CPN, PhD, postgraduate Lecturer3 and
- Professor Richard Gray PhD, MSc, BSc (Hons), RN, Dip HE, DLSHTM, FEANS Professor4
Published Online: 27 OCT 2009
Copyright © 2009 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Medicines Management in Mental Health Care
How to Cite
Baker, J., Duxbury, J. and Turner, J. (2009) Key Issues for Medicines Management in Inpatient Settings, in Medicines Management in Mental Health Care (eds N. Harris, J. Baker and R. Gray), Wiley-Blackwell, Oxford, UK. doi: 10.1002/9781444316155.ch13
University of Manchester, UK
University of East Anglia, Norwich, UK
- Published Online: 27 OCT 2009
- Published Print: 15 MAY 2009
Print ISBN: 9781405132893
Online ISBN: 9781444316155
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!