Chapter 16. Teamwork in Community Nursing
- David Sines Professor Executive Dean2,
- Mary Saunders Head2,
- Janice Forbes-Burford Manager3
Published Online: 27 OCT 2009
Copyright © 2009 Blackwell Publishing Ltd.
Community Health Care Nursing, Fourth Edition
How to Cite
Barr, O. (2009) Teamwork in Community Nursing, in Community Health Care Nursing, Fourth Edition (eds D. Sines, M. Saunders and J. Forbes-Burford), Wiley-Blackwell, Oxford, UK. doi: 10.1002/9781444316247.ch16
Faculty of Health & Social Care, London South Bank University, London, UK
NHS South West, Essex, UK
- Published Online: 27 OCT 2009
- Published Print: 15 MAY 2009
Print ISBN: 9781405183406
Online ISBN: 9781444316247
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!