Chapter 20. Modernisation of Primary Care: Innovation, Leadership and Enterprise within the Workforce
- David Sines Professor Executive Dean1,
- Mary Saunders Head1 and
- Janice Forbes-Burford Manager2
Published Online: 27 OCT 2009
Copyright © 2009 Blackwell Publishing Ltd.
Community Health Care Nursing, Fourth Edition
How to Cite
Stubbs, K. and Forbes-Burford, J. (2009) Modernisation of Primary Care: Innovation, Leadership and Enterprise within the Workforce, in Community Health Care Nursing, Fourth Edition (eds D. Sines, M. Saunders and J. Forbes-Burford), Wiley-Blackwell, Oxford, UK. doi: 10.1002/9781444316247.ch20
Faculty of Health & Social Care, London South Bank University, London, UK
NHS South West, Essex, UK
- Published Online: 27 OCT 2009
- Published Print: 15 MAY 2009
Print ISBN: 9781405183406
Online ISBN: 9781444316247
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!