Chapter 9. Contemporary Issues in District Nursing
- David Sines Professor Executive Dean1,
- Mary Saunders Head1 and
- Janice Forbes-Burford Manager2
Published Online: 27 OCT 2009
Copyright © 2009 Blackwell Publishing Ltd.
Community Health Care Nursing, Fourth Edition
How to Cite
Boran, S. (2009) Contemporary Issues in District Nursing, in Community Health Care Nursing, Fourth Edition (eds D. Sines, M. Saunders and J. Forbes-Burford), Wiley-Blackwell, Oxford, UK. doi: 10.1002/9781444316247.ch9
Faculty of Health & Social Care, London South Bank University, London, UK
NHS South West, Essex, UK
- Published Online: 27 OCT 2009
- Published Print: 15 MAY 2009
Print ISBN: 9781405183406
Online ISBN: 9781444316247
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!