Chapter 10. A Mixed Methods Sequential Explanatory Study: Police Referrals to a Psychiatric Facility
- Sharon Andrew RN RM DipAppSc(NursEd), BAppSc, MSc(Hons), PhD, FRCNA Senior Lecturer Head and
- Elizabeth J. Halcomb RN BN(Hons), GradCert IntCareNurs, PhD, MRCNA Senior Lecturer
Published Online: 27 OCT 2009
Copyright © 2009 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Mixed Methods Research for Nursing and the Health Sciences
How to Cite
Maharaj, R., Andrew, S., O'Brien, L. and Gillies, D. (2009) A Mixed Methods Sequential Explanatory Study: Police Referrals to a Psychiatric Facility, in Mixed Methods Research for Nursing and the Health Sciences (eds S. Andrew and E. J. Halcomb), Wiley-Blackwell, Oxford, UK. doi: 10.1002/9781444316490.ch10
School of Nursing, University of Western Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
- Published Online: 27 OCT 2009
- Published Print: 2 JAN 2009
Print ISBN: 9781405167772
Online ISBN: 9781444316490
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!