Chapter 8. Reporting Mixed Methods Projects
- Sharon Andrew RN RM DipAppSc(NursEd), BAppSc, MSc(Hons), PhD, FRCNA Senior Lecturer Head and
- Elizabeth J. Halcomb RN BN(Hons), GradCert IntCareNurs, PhD, MRCNA Senior Lecturer
Published Online: 27 OCT 2009
Copyright © 2009 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Mixed Methods Research for Nursing and the Health Sciences
How to Cite
O'Cathain, A. (2009) Reporting Mixed Methods Projects, in Mixed Methods Research for Nursing and the Health Sciences (eds S. Andrew and E. J. Halcomb), Wiley-Blackwell, Oxford, UK. doi: 10.1002/9781444316490.ch8
School of Nursing, University of Western Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
- Published Online: 27 OCT 2009
- Published Print: 2 JAN 2009
Print ISBN: 9781405167772
Online ISBN: 9781444316490
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!