Chapter 3. What is Evidence for Practice?
Published Online: 1 OCT 2009
Copyright © 2007 Alan Pearson, John Field and Zoe Jordan
Evidence-Based Clinical Practice in Nursing and Health Care: Assimilating research, experience and expertise
How to Cite
Pearson, A., Field, J. and Jordan, Z. (2006) What is Evidence for Practice?, in Evidence-Based Clinical Practice in Nursing and Health Care: Assimilating research, experience and expertise, Blackwell Publishing Ltd., Oxford, UK. doi: 10.1002/9781444316544.ch3
- Published Online: 1 OCT 2009
- Published Print: 27 OCT 2006
Print ISBN: 9781405157407
Online ISBN: 9781444316544
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!