Global Marketing Strategy
Part 1. Marketing Strategy
Published Online: 15 DEC 2010
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd. All rights reserved.
Wiley International Encyclopedia of Marketing
How to Cite
Johansson, J. K. 2010. Global Marketing Strategy. Wiley International Encyclopedia of Marketing. 1.
- Published Online: 15 DEC 2010
- ACNielsen (2001) Reaching the Billion-Dollar Mark: A Review of Today's Global Brands. ACNielsen Inc., Chicago.
- 1999) Brand positioning through advertising in Asia, North America and Europe: the role of global consumer culture. Journal of Marketing, 63 (1), 75–87. , , and (
- 1995) How to address the gray market using price coordination. Sloan Management Review, 36 (3), 31–42. and (
- 2000) The Global Branding of Stella Artois, Case 900A19. University of Western Ontario, Ivey School of Business, p. 23. and (
- 1994) Marketing universals: consumers' use of brand name, price, physical appearance, and retailer reputation as signals of product quality. Journal of Marketing, 58 (2), 81–95. and (
- 2007) Why the World isn't flat. Foreign Policy, 159 (5), 60. (
- 2004) How global brands compete. Harvard Business Review, 82 (9), 68–81. , , and (
- 2002) No Logo: No Space, No Choice, No Jobs, Picador, New York. (
- 2004) Samsung Electronics Company: Global Marketing Operations. Case 9-504-051. Harvard Business School, Boston, MA, p. 32. and (
- 1995) The effects of culture and socioeconomics on the performance of global brand image strategies. Journal of Marketing Research, 32 (2), 163–175. (
- 2005) The Regional Multinationals, Cambridge University Press, Cambridge. (
- 2002) The GMS: a broad conceptualization of global marketing strategy and its effect on firm performance. Journal of Marketing, 66 (4), 40–56. and (