Part 2. Marketing Research
Published Online: 15 DEC 2010
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd. All rights reserved.
Wiley International Encyclopedia of Marketing
How to Cite
Kozinets, R. V. 2010. Motivation Research. Wiley International Encyclopedia of Marketing. 2.
- Published Online: 15 DEC 2010
- 1964) Handbook of Consumer Motivations, McGraw-Hill Book Company, New York. (
- 2000) Does the Smell of Coffee Brewing Remind You of your Mother? New York Times Magazine (May 7), 16, p. 71. (
- 1997) Storytelling: A New Way to Get Close to Your Customer. Fortune Magazine (Feb. 3). (
- 1995) Competitive Marketing: A Strategic Approach, 3rd edn, Routledge, New York. (
- 2002) Car Shrinks. Fortune Magazine (Mar. 18), p. 6. (
- 2006) The Culture Code: An Ingenious Way to Understand Why People around the World by and Live As They Do, Broadway Books, New York. (
- 2004) The importance of being Ernest: commemorating Dichter's contribution to advertising research. Journal of Advertising Research, 44 (2), 165–169. (
- 1996) Metaphorically speaking: new technique uses multidisciplinary ideas to improve qualitative research. Marketing Research, 8 (Summer), 13–20. (