Part 3. Consumer Behavior
Published Online: 15 DEC 2010
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd. All rights reserved.
Wiley International Encyclopedia of Marketing
How to Cite
Bagozzi, R. P. 2010. Consumer Intentions. Wiley International Encyclopedia of Marketing. 3.
- Published Online: 15 DEC 2010
- 1991) The theory of planned behavior. Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes, 50, 179–211. (
- 2000) On the concept of intentional social action in consumer behavior. Journal of Consumer Research, 27, 388–396. (
- 2005) Socializing marketing. Marketing: Journal of Research in Management, 1, 101–110. (
- 2006a) Consumer action: automaticity, purposiveness, and self-regulation, in Review of Marketing Research (ed. N.K. Malhotra) Sharpe, Armonk, pp. 3–42. (
- 2006b) Explaining consumer behavior and consumer action: from fragmentation to unity. Seoul Journal of Business, 12, 111–143. (
- 1993) The Psychology of Attitudes, Harcourt Brace Jovanovich, Fort Worth. and (
- 1951) Field theory in social science, Harper and Row, New York. (
- 1997) Implementation intentions and effective goal pursuit. Journal of Personality and Social Psychology, 73, 186–199. and (