Chapter 50. Endovascular Repair of Thoracic Aortic Aneurysms
- Jürgen Haase MD, PhD, FESC, FACC Professor of Medicine Consultant Cardiologist3,
- Hans-Joachim Schäfers MD, PhD Professor of Surgery Chair4,
- Horst Sievert MD, FESC, FACC Professor of Medicine Head5 and
- Ron Waksman MD, FACC Professor of Medicine Associate Director Director6,7
Published Online: 22 JUN 2010
Copyright © 2010 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Cardiovascular Interventions in Clinical Practice
How to Cite
Akin, I., Rehders, T. C., Kische, S., Ince, H. and Nienaber, C. A. (2010) Endovascular Repair of Thoracic Aortic Aneurysms, in Cardiovascular Interventions in Clinical Practice (eds J. Haase, H.-J. Schäfers, H. Sievert and R. Waksman), Wiley-Blackwell, Oxford, UK. doi: 10.1002/9781444316704.ch50
Kardiocentrum Frankfurt, Klinik Rotes Kreuz, Frankfurt/Main, Germany
Department of Thoracic and Cardiovascular Surgery, University Hospital Saarland, Homburg/Saar, Germany
Department of Cardiology, CardioVascular Center Frankfurt, Frankfurt, Germany
Division of Cardiology, Washington, DC, USA
Experimental Cardiology, Washington Hospital Center, Washington, DC, USA
- Published Online: 22 JUN 2010
- Published Print: 10 MAY 2010
Print ISBN: 9781405182775
Online ISBN: 9781444316704
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!