Chapter 20. Childhood Obesity
- Charles G. D. Brook MA, MD, FRCP, FRCPCH Emeritus Professor2,
- Peter E. Clayton MD, MRCP, FRCPCH Professor3 and
- Rosalind S. Brown MD, CM Associate Professor Director4
Published Online: 20 JUN 2010
Copyright © 2009 Blackwell Publishing Limited
Brook's Clinical Pediatric Endocrinology, Sixth Edition
How to Cite
Freemark, M. (2009) Childhood Obesity, in Brook's Clinical Pediatric Endocrinology, Sixth Edition (eds C. G. D. Brook, P. E. Clayton and R. S. Brown), Wiley-Blackwell, Oxford, UK. doi: 10.1002/9781444316728.ch20
University College London, London, UK
University of Manchester, Manchester, UK
Clinical Trials Research, Endocrine Division, Children's Hospital Boston, Boston, MA, USA
- Published Online: 20 JUN 2010
- Published Print: 24 JUL 2009
Print ISBN: 9781405180801
Online ISBN: 9781444316728
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!