43. Fetal Considerations in the Critically Ill Gravida
- Michael A. Belfort MBBCH, MD, PhD Professor of Obstetrics and Gynecology Director3,4,
- George Saade MD Professor of Obstetrics and Gynecology5,
- Michael R. Foley MD Chief Medical Officer Clinical Professor6,7,8,
- Jeffrey P. Phelan MD, JD Director President9,10 and
- Gary A. Dildy III MD Director Clinical Professor11,12
Published Online: 16 MAR 2011
Copyright © 2010 Blackwell Publishing Limited
Critical Care Obstetrics, Fifth Edition, Fifth Edition
How to Cite
Phelan, J. P. and Shah, S. S. (2010) Fetal Considerations in the Critically Ill Gravida, in Critical Care Obstetrics, Fifth Edition, Fifth Edition (eds M. A. Belfort, G. Saade, M. R. Foley, J. P. Phelan and G. A. Dildy), Wiley-Blackwell, Oxford, UK. doi: 10.1002/9781444316780.ch43
Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Division of Maternal-Fetal Medicine, University of Utah School of Medicine, Salt Lake City, UT, USA
HCA Healthcare, Nashville, TN, USA
University of Texas Medical Branch, Galveston, TX, USA
Scotsdale Healthcare, Scottsdale, Arizona, USA
Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, University of Arizona College of Medicine, Tucson, AZ, USA
Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, University of Arizona College of Medicine, Tucson, AR, USA
Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Citrus Valley Medical Center, West Covina, USA
Clinical Research, Childbirth Injury Prevention Foundation, City of Industry, Pasadena, CA, USA
Mountain Star Division, Hospital Corporation of America, Salt Lake City, UT, USA
Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, LSU Health Sciences Center, School of Medicine in New Orleans, New Orleans, LA, USA
- Published Online: 16 MAR 2011
- Published Print: 3 SEP 2010
Print ISBN: 9781405152730
Online ISBN: 9781444316780
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!