Chapter 142. Insomnia
- Robert P. Lisak MD, FAAN, FRCP Parker Webber Chair Professor Chair Neurologist-in-Chief Chief4,5,
- Daniel D. Truong MD, FAAN Head6,
- William M. Carroll MBBS, MD, FRACP, FRCP(E) Head7,
- Roongroj Bhidayasiri MD, FRCP Director8,9
Published Online: 18 MAY 2010
Copyright © 2009 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
International Neurology: A Clinical Approach
How to Cite
Espie, C. A. and Bartlett, D. J. (2010) Insomnia, in International Neurology: A Clinical Approach (eds R. P. Lisak, D. D. Truong, W. M. Carroll and R. Bhidayasiri), Wiley-Blackwell, Oxford, UK. doi: 10.1002/9781444317008.ch142
Wayne State University School of Medicine, Detroit, MI, USA
Detroit Medical Center, Harper University Hospital, Detroit, MI, USA
The Parkinson and Movement Disorder Institute, Memorial Neuroscience Institute, Orange Coast Memorial Medical Center, Fountain Valley, CA, USA
Sir Charles Gairdner Hospital, Nedlands, Perth, Australia
Chulalongkorn Comprehensive Movement Disorders Center, Chulalongkorn University Hospital, Bangkok, Thailand
University of California at Los Angeles, School of Medicine, Los Angeles, CA, USA
- Published Online: 18 MAY 2010
- Published Print: 11 SEP 2009
Print ISBN: 9781405157384
Online ISBN: 9781444317008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!