Chapter 62. Oculopharyngeal Muscular Dystrophy
- Robert P. Lisak MD, FAAN, FRCP Parker Webber Chair Professor Chair Neurologist-in-Chief Chief6,7,
- Daniel D. Truong MD, FAAN Head8,
- William M. Carroll MBBS, MD, FRACP, FRCP(E) Head9 and
- Roongroj Bhidayasiri MD, FRCP Director10,11
Published Online: 18 MAY 2010
Copyright © 2009 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
International Neurology: A Clinical Approach
How to Cite
Chui, L. A. and Mozaffar, T. (2009) Oculopharyngeal Muscular Dystrophy, in International Neurology: A Clinical Approach (eds R. P. Lisak, D. D. Truong, W. M. Carroll and R. Bhidayasiri), Wiley-Blackwell, Oxford, UK. doi: 10.1002/9781444317008.ch62
Wayne State University School of Medicine, Detroit, MI, USA
Detroit Medical Center, Harper University Hospital, Detroit, MI, USA
The Parkinson and Movement Disorder Institute, Memorial Neuroscience Institute, Orange Coast Memorial Medical Center, Fountain Valley, CA, USA
Sir Charles Gairdner Hospital, Nedlands, Perth, Australia
Chulalongkorn Comprehensive Movement Disorders Center, Chulalongkorn University Hospital, Bangkok, Thailand
University of California at Los Angeles, School of Medicine, Los Angeles, CA, USA
- Published Online: 18 MAY 2010
- Published Print: 11 SEP 2009
Print ISBN: 9781405157384
Online ISBN: 9781444317008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!