Chapter 13. Valvular Heart Disease
- Mark A Fogel MD, FACC, FAHA, FAAP Associate Professor Director4,5
Published Online: 22 APR 2010
Copyright © 2010 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Principles and Practice of Cardiac Magnetic Resonance in Congenital Heart Disease: Form, Function, and Flow
How to Cite
Koskenvuo, J., Ordovás, K. G. and Higgins, C. B. (2010) Valvular Heart Disease, in Principles and Practice of Cardiac Magnetic Resonance in Congenital Heart Disease: Form, Function, and Flow (ed M. A. Fogel), Wiley-Blackwell, Oxford, UK. doi: 10.1002/9781444317039.ch13
University of Pennsylvania School of Medicine, Philadelphia, PA, USA
The Children's Hospital of Philadelphia, Philadelphia, PA, USA
- Published Online: 22 APR 2010
- Published Print: 23 APR 2010
Print ISBN: 9781405162364
Online ISBN: 9781444317039
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!