Chapter 15. Isolated Hepatic Perfusion and Percutaneous Hepatic Perfusion
- Pierre-Alain Clavien MD, Phd, FACS, FRCS Professor Chairman,
- Stefan Breitenstein MD
Published Online: 9 DEC 2009
Copyright © 2010 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Malignant Liver Tumors: Current and Emerging Therapies, Third Edition
How to Cite
Heller, C. K., Pingpank, J. F. and Libutti, S. K. (2009) Isolated Hepatic Perfusion and Percutaneous Hepatic Perfusion, in Malignant Liver Tumors: Current and Emerging Therapies, Third Edition (eds P.-A. Clavien and S. Breitenstein), Wiley-Blackwell, Oxford, UK. doi: 10.1002/9781444317053.ch15
Department of Surgery, Swiss Hepato-Pancreato-Biliary and Transplantation Center, University Hospital Zurich, Zurich, Switzerland
- Published Online: 9 DEC 2009
- Published Print: 12 JAN 2010
Print ISBN: 9781405179768
Online ISBN: 9781444317053
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!