Chapter 30. Viral-Based Therapies for Primary and Secondary Liver Cancer
- Pierre-Alain Clavien MD, Phd, FACS, FRCS Professor Chairman and
- Stefan Breitenstein MD
Published Online: 9 DEC 2009
Copyright © 2010 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Malignant Liver Tumors: Current and Emerging Therapies, Third Edition
How to Cite
Dai, M., Gonzalez, L. and Fong, Y. (2010) Viral-Based Therapies for Primary and Secondary Liver Cancer, in Malignant Liver Tumors: Current and Emerging Therapies, Third Edition (eds P.-A. Clavien and S. Breitenstein), Wiley-Blackwell, Oxford, UK. doi: 10.1002/9781444317053.ch30
Department of Surgery, Swiss Hepato-Pancreato-Biliary and Transplantation Center, University Hospital Zurich, Zurich, Switzerland
- Published Online: 9 DEC 2009
- Published Print: 12 JAN 2010
Print ISBN: 9781405179768
Online ISBN: 9781444317053
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!