Chapter 9. Livestock Grazing and Wildlife Conservation in the American West: Historical, Policy and Conservation Biology Perspectives
- Johan T. du Toit Head professor2,
- Richard Kock Manager3 and
- James C. Deutsch4
Published Online: 10 NOV 2009
Copyright © 2010 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Wild Rangelands: Conserving Wildlife While Maintaining Livestock in Semi-Arid Ecosystems
How to Cite
Fleischner, T. L. (2010) Livestock Grazing and Wildlife Conservation in the American West: Historical, Policy and Conservation Biology Perspectives, in Wild Rangelands: Conserving Wildlife While Maintaining Livestock in Semi-Arid Ecosystems (eds J. T. du Toit, R. Kock and J. C. Deutsch), John Wiley & Sons, Ltd, Chichester, UK. doi: 10.1002/9781444317091.ch9
Utah State University, USA
Zoological Society of London, UK
Cambridge University and Imperial College, UK
- Published Online: 10 NOV 2009
- Published Print: 8 JAN 2010
Print ISBN: 9781405177856
Online ISBN: 9781444317091
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!