Chapter 2. Surrogate Technologies for Monitoring Bed-Load Transport in Rivers
- Cristiano Poleto5 and
- Susanne Charlesworth6
Published Online: 16 APR 2010
Copyright © 2010 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Sedimentology of Aqueous Systems
How to Cite
Gray, J. R., Gartner, J. W., Barton, J. S., Gaskin, J., Pittman, S. A. and Rennie, C. D. (2010) Surrogate Technologies for Monitoring Bed-Load Transport in Rivers, in Sedimentology of Aqueous Systems (eds C. Poleto and S. Charlesworth), Wiley-Blackwell, Oxford, UK. doi: 10.1002/9781444317114.ch2
Hydraulic Research Institute, Federal University of Rio Grande do Sul, Brazil
Department of Geography, Environment and Disaster Management, Coventry University, UK
- Published Online: 16 APR 2010
- Published Print: 8 APR 2010
Print ISBN: 9781444332902
Online ISBN: 9781444317114
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!