Chapter 3. Anatomy and Organization of Human Skin
- Tony Burns MB, BS, FRCP Emeritus Consultant Dermatologist3,
- Stephen Breathnach MA, MB, BChir, MD, PhD, FRCP Consultant Dermatologist4,5,
- Neil Cox BSc, MB, ChB, FRCP(Lond & Edin) Consultant Dermatologist Visiting Professor6,7 and
- Christopher Griffiths BSc, MD, FRCP, FRCPath Professor of Dermatology Consultant Dermatologist8
Published Online: 6 MAY 2010
Copyright © 2010 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Rook's Textbook of Dermatology, Eighth Edition
How to Cite
McGrath, J. A. and Uitto, J. (2010) Anatomy and Organization of Human Skin, in Rook's Textbook of Dermatology, Eighth Edition (eds T. Burns, S. Breathnach, N. Cox and C. Griffiths), Wiley-Blackwell, Oxford, UK. doi: 10.1002/9781444317633.ch3
Leicester Royal Infirmary, Infirmary Square, Leicester LE1 5WW, UK
St John's Institute of Dermatology, Guy's and St Thomas' NHS Foundation Trust, St Thomas' Hospital, Lambeth Palace Road, London SE1 7EH, UK
Epsom & St Helier University Hospitals NHS Trust, Epsom, Surrey, UK
Department of Dermatology, Cumberland Infirmary, Carlisle CA2 7HY, UK
University of Cumbria, Carlisle CA1 2HH, UK
The Dermatology Centre, University of Manchester, Salford Royal Hospital, Salford, Manchester M6 8HD, UK
- Published Online: 6 MAY 2010
- Published Print: 22 MAR 2010
Print ISBN: 9781405161695
Online ISBN: 9781444317633
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!