48. Disorders of Lymphatic Vessels
- Tony Burns MB, BS, FRCP Emeritus Consultant Dermatologist3,
- Stephen Breathnach MA, MB, BChir, MD, PhD, FRCP Consultant Dermatologist4,5,
- Neil Cox BSc, MB, ChB, FRCP(Lond & Edin) Consultant Dermatologist Visiting Professor6,7 and
- Christopher Griffiths BSc, MD, FRCP, FRCPath Professor of Dermatology Consultant Dermatologist8
Published Online: 6 MAY 2010
Copyright © 2010 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Rook's Textbook of Dermatology, Eighth Edition
How to Cite
Mortimer, P. S. (2010) Disorders of Lymphatic Vessels, in Rook's Textbook of Dermatology, Eighth Edition (eds T. Burns, S. Breathnach, N. Cox and C. Griffiths), Wiley-Blackwell, Oxford, UK. doi: 10.1002/9781444317633.ch48
Leicester Royal Infirmary, Infirmary Square, Leicester LE1 5WW, UK
St John's Institute of Dermatology, Guy's and St Thomas' NHS Foundation Trust, St Thomas' Hospital, Lambeth Palace Road, London SE1 7EH, UK
Epsom & St Helier University Hospitals NHS Trust, Epsom, Surrey, UK
Department of Dermatology, Cumberland Infirmary, Carlisle CA2 7HY, UK
University of Cumbria, Carlisle CA1 2HH, UK
The Dermatology Centre, University of Manchester, Salford Royal Hospital, Salford, Manchester M6 8HD, UK
- Published Online: 6 MAY 2010
- Published Print: 22 MAR 2010
Print ISBN: 9781405161695
Online ISBN: 9781444317633
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!