Chapter 9. Parasitic Disease Agents Transmitted to Wildlife by Arthropods
Published Online: 13 AUG 2010
Copyright © 2010 John Capinera
Insects and Wildlife: Arthropods and their Relationships with Wild Vertebrate Animals
How to Cite
Capinera, J. L. (2010) Parasitic Disease Agents Transmitted to Wildlife by Arthropods, in Insects and Wildlife: Arthropods and their Relationships with Wild Vertebrate Animals, Wiley-Blackwell, Oxford, UK. doi: 10.1002/9781444317688.ch9
- Published Online: 13 AUG 2010
- Published Print: 8 APR 2010
Print ISBN: 9781444332995
Online ISBN: 9781444317688
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!