Chapter 10. Midwifery Skills for Normalising Unusual Labours
- Denis Walsh RM, MA, PhD Associate Professor in Midwifery2 and
- Soo Downe RM, BSc, PhD Professor of Midwifery Studies3
Published Online: 17 FEB 2010
Copyright © 2010 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Essential Midwifery Practice: Intrapartum Care
How to Cite
Schmid, V. and Downe, S. (2010) Midwifery Skills for Normalising Unusual Labours, in Essential Midwifery Practice: Intrapartum Care (eds D. Walsh and S. Downe), Wiley-Blackwell, Oxford, UK. doi: 10.1002/9781444317701.ch10
University of Nottingham, UK
Midwifery Studies Research Unit, University of Central Lancashire, UK
- Published Online: 17 FEB 2010
- Published Print: 22 JAN 2010
Print ISBN: 9781405176989
Online ISBN: 9781444317701
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!