Chapter 17. Modes of Self-Regulation
Assessment and Locomotion as Independent Determinants in Goal Pursuit
- Dr Rick H. Hoyle PhD Professor Fellow Member
Published Online: 15 JAN 2010
Copyright © 2010 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Handbook of Personality and Self-Regulation
How to Cite
Kruglanski, A. W., Orehek, E., Higgins, E. T., Pierro, A. and Shalev, I. (2010) Modes of Self-Regulation, in Handbook of Personality and Self-Regulation (ed R. H. Hoyle), Wiley-Blackwell, Oxford, UK. doi: 10.1002/9781444318111.ch17
Department of Psychology and Neuroscience, Duke University, Durham, NC, USA
- Published Online: 15 JAN 2010
- Published Print: 15 FEB 2010
Print ISBN: 9781405177122
Online ISBN: 9781444318111
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!