Chapter 19. Self-Regulation of State Self-Esteem Following Threat
Moderation by Trait Self-Esteem
- Dr Rick H. Hoyle PhD Professor Fellow Member
Published Online: 15 JAN 2010
Copyright © 2010 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Handbook of Personality and Self-Regulation
How to Cite
vanDellen, M. R., Bradfield, E. K. and Hoyle, R. H. (2010) Self-Regulation of State Self-Esteem Following Threat, in Handbook of Personality and Self-Regulation (ed R. H. Hoyle), Wiley-Blackwell, Oxford, UK. doi: 10.1002/9781444318111.ch19
Department of Psychology and Neuroscience, Duke University, Durham, NC, USA
- Published Online: 15 JAN 2010
- Published Print: 15 FEB 2010
Print ISBN: 9781405177122
Online ISBN: 9781444318111
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!