Chapter 5. Exploring Response Monitoring
Developmental Differences and Contributions to Self-Regulation
- Dr Rick H. Hoyle PhD Professor Fellow Member
Published Online: 15 JAN 2010
Copyright © 2010 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Handbook of Personality and Self-Regulation
How to Cite
McDermott, J. M. and Fox, N. A. (2010) Exploring Response Monitoring, in Handbook of Personality and Self-Regulation (ed R. H. Hoyle), Wiley-Blackwell, Oxford, UK. doi: 10.1002/9781444318111.ch5
Department of Psychology and Neuroscience, Duke University, Durham, NC, USA
- Published Online: 15 JAN 2010
- Published Print: 15 FEB 2010
Print ISBN: 9781405177122
Online ISBN: 9781444318111
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!