Chapter 7. Evidence of Multi-Setting Approaches for Obesity Prevention: Translation to Best Practice
- Elizabeth Waters MPH, DPhil Jack Brockhoff Chair5,
- Boyd A. Swinburn MBChB, MD, FRACP Director Professor6,
- Jacob C. Seidell PhD Professor Director7 and
- Ricardo Uauy PhD, MD Professor8,9
Published Online: 5 MAY 2010
Copyright © 2010 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Preventing Childhood Obesity: Evidence Policy and Practice
How to Cite
de Silva-Sanigorski, A. M. and Economos, C. (2010) Evidence of Multi-Setting Approaches for Obesity Prevention: Translation to Best Practice, in Preventing Childhood Obesity: Evidence Policy and Practice (eds E. Waters, B. A. Swinburn, J. C. Seidell and R. Uauy), Wiley-Blackwell, Oxford, UK. doi: 10.1002/9781444318517.ch7
McCaughey Centre, Melbourne School of Population Health, University of Melbourne, Melbourne, Australia
WHO Collaborating Centre for Obesity Prevention, Deakin University, Melbourne, Australia
EMGO Institute for Health and Care Research, VU University and VU University Medical Center, Amsterdam, The Netherlands
Nutrition and Public Health, London School of Hygiene & Tropical Medicine, London, UK
Institute of Nutrition, INTA-University of Chile, Santiago, Chile
- Published Online: 5 MAY 2010
- Published Print: 23 APR 2010
Print ISBN: 9781405158893
Online ISBN: 9781444318517
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!