Chapter 46. Women and Von Willebrand Disease
- Christine A. Lee MA, MD, DSc (Med), FRCP, FRCPath Emeritus Professor of Haemophilia Honorary Consultant Haematologist3,4,
- Erik E. Berntorp MD, PhD Professor of Hemophilia5 and
- W. Keith Hoots MD Director Professor of Pediatrics and Internal Medicine6,7
Published Online: 13 AUG 2010
Copyright © 2010 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Textbook of Hemophilia, Second Edition
How to Cite
Kouides, P. A. (2010) Women and Von Willebrand Disease, in Textbook of Hemophilia, Second Edition (eds C. A. Lee, E. E. Berntorp and W. K. Hoots), Wiley-Blackwell, Oxford, UK. doi: 10.1002/9781444318555.ch46
University of London, UK
Oxford Haemophilia & Thrombosis Centre Oxford, UK
Malmö Centre for Thrombosis and Haemostasis, Malmö University Hospital, Malmö, Sweden
Division of Blood Diseases and Resources, National Heart, Lung and Blood Institute, National Institutes of Health, Bethesda, MD, USA
University of Texas Medical School at Houston, Houston, TX, USA
- Published Online: 13 AUG 2010
- Published Print: 26 JUN 2010
Print ISBN: 9781405169141
Online ISBN: 9781444318555
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!