Chapter 17. Old Masonry Walls as Ruderal Habitats for Biodiversity Conservation and Enhancement in Urban Hong Kong
- Norbert Müller2,
- Peter Werner3 and
- John G. Kelcey4
Published Online: 16 APR 2010
Copyright © 2010 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Urban Biodiversity and Design
How to Cite
Jim, C. Y. (2010) Old Masonry Walls as Ruderal Habitats for Biodiversity Conservation and Enhancement in Urban Hong Kong, in Urban Biodiversity and Design (eds N. Müller, P. Werner and J. G. Kelcey), Wiley-Blackwell, Oxford, UK. doi: 10.1002/9781444318654.ch17
Department Landscape Management & Restoration Ecology, University of Applied Sciences Erfurt, Landscape Architecture, Post-box, 450155, 99081 Erfurt, Germany
Institute Housing and Environment, Annastr. 15, 64285 Darmstadt, Germany
Ceckovice 14, Bor U Tachova 348 02, Czech Republic
- Published Online: 16 APR 2010
- Published Print: 16 APR 2010
Print ISBN: 9781444332667
Online ISBN: 9781444318654
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!