Chapter 28. Potential of Biodiversity and Recreation in Shrinking Cities: Contextualization and Operationalization
- Norbert Müller4,
- Peter Werner5 and
- John G. Kelcey6
Published Online: 16 APR 2010
Copyright © 2010 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Urban Biodiversity and Design
How to Cite
Haase, D. and Schetke, S. (2010) Potential of Biodiversity and Recreation in Shrinking Cities: Contextualization and Operationalization, in Urban Biodiversity and Design (eds N. Müller, P. Werner and J. G. Kelcey), Wiley-Blackwell, Oxford, UK. doi: 10.1002/9781444318654.ch28
Department Landscape Management & Restoration Ecology, University of Applied Sciences Erfurt, Landscape Architecture, Post-box, 450155, 99081 Erfurt, Germany
Institute Housing and Environment, Annastr. 15, 64285 Darmstadt, Germany
Ceckovice 14, Bor U Tachova 348 02, Czech Republic
- Published Online: 16 APR 2010
- Published Print: 16 APR 2010
Print ISBN: 9781444332667
Online ISBN: 9781444318654
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!