Chapter 31. Contribution of Landscape Design to Changing Urban Climate Conditions
- Norbert Müller2,
- Peter Werner3 and
- John G. Kelcey4
Published Online: 16 APR 2010
Copyright © 2010 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Urban Biodiversity and Design
How to Cite
Hagen, K. and Stiles, R. (2010) Contribution of Landscape Design to Changing Urban Climate Conditions, in Urban Biodiversity and Design (eds N. Müller, P. Werner and J. G. Kelcey), Wiley-Blackwell, Oxford, UK. doi: 10.1002/9781444318654.ch31
Department Landscape Management & Restoration Ecology, University of Applied Sciences Erfurt, Landscape Architecture, Post-box, 450155, 99081 Erfurt, Germany
Institute Housing and Environment, Annastr. 15, 64285 Darmstadt, Germany
Ceckovice 14, Bor U Tachova 348 02, Czech Republic
- Published Online: 16 APR 2010
- Published Print: 16 APR 2010
Print ISBN: 9781444332667
Online ISBN: 9781444318654
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!