Chapter 6. Developing an Acupuncture Service for Chronic Pain
- Eloise Carr Associate Dean3,
- Mandy Layzell Lecturer Practitioner Advanced Specialist Nurse4 and
- Martin Christensen PhD member Senior Lecturer5
Published Online: 21 JAN 2010
Copyright © 2010 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Advancing Nursing Practice in Pain Management
How to Cite
Heafield, R. H., Haigh, C. M., Barnes, C. M. and Beddingham, E. (2010) Developing an Acupuncture Service for Chronic Pain, in Advancing Nursing Practice in Pain Management (eds E. Carr, M. Layzell and M. Christensen), Wiley-Blackwell, Oxford, UK. doi: 10.1002/9781444318722.ch6
School of Health & Social Care, Bournemouth University, UK
Acute Pain Team, Poole Hospital NHS Foundation Trust, UK
School of Health & Social Care, Bournemouth House, Bournemouth University, UK
- Published Online: 21 JAN 2010
- Published Print: 19 FEB 2010
Print ISBN: 9781405176996
Online ISBN: 9781444318722
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!