Chapter 9. Development of Nurse-Led Pain Management Programmes: Meeting a Community need
- Eloise Carr Associate Dean2,
- Mandy Layzell Lecturer Practitioner Advanced Specialist Nurse3 and
- Martin Christensen PhD member Senior Lecturer4
Published Online: 21 JAN 2010
Copyright © 2010 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Advancing Nursing Practice in Pain Management
How to Cite
Burrows, D. (2010) Development of Nurse-Led Pain Management Programmes: Meeting a Community need, in Advancing Nursing Practice in Pain Management (eds E. Carr, M. Layzell and M. Christensen), Wiley-Blackwell, Oxford, UK. doi: 10.1002/9781444318722.ch9
School of Health & Social Care, Bournemouth University, UK
Acute Pain Team, Poole Hospital NHS Foundation Trust, UK
School of Health & Social Care, Bournemouth House, Bournemouth University, UK
- Published Online: 21 JAN 2010
- Published Print: 19 FEB 2010
Print ISBN: 9781405176996
Online ISBN: 9781444318722
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!