Any communication to the author should be sent to Universities Federation for Animal Welfare, The Old School, Brewhouse Hill, Wheathampstead, Hertfordshire. AL4 8AN, UK
Chapter 15. Attaining Competence in the Care of Animals Used in Research
- Robert Hubrecht,
- James Kirkwood
Published Online: 8 FEB 2010
Copyright © 2010 the Universities Federation for Animal Welfare
The UFAW Handbook on the Care and Management of Laboratory and Other Research Animals, Eighth Edition
How to Cite
Howard, B. and Nevalainen, T. (2010) Attaining Competence in the Care of Animals Used in Research, in The UFAW Handbook on the Care and Management of Laboratory and Other Research Animals, Eighth Edition (eds R. Hubrecht and J. Kirkwood), Wiley-Blackwell, Oxford, UK. doi: 10.1002/9781444318777.ch15
UFAW, The Old School, Brewhouse Hill, Wheathampstead, Hertfordshire AL4 8AN, UK
- Published Online: 8 FEB 2010
- Published Print: 26 MAR 2010
Print ISBN: 9781405175234
Online ISBN: 9781444318777
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!