Chapter 17. Euthanasia and Other Fates for Laboratory Animals
- Robert Hubrecht and
- James Kirkwood
Published Online: 8 FEB 2010
Copyright © 2010 the Universities Federation for Animal Welfare
The UFAW Handbook on the Care and Management of Laboratory and Other Research Animals, Eighth Edition
How to Cite
Wolfensohn, S. (2010) Euthanasia and Other Fates for Laboratory Animals, in The UFAW Handbook on the Care and Management of Laboratory and Other Research Animals, Eighth Edition (eds R. Hubrecht and J. Kirkwood), Wiley-Blackwell, Oxford, UK. doi: 10.1002/9781444318777.ch17
UFAW, The Old School, Brewhouse Hill, Wheathampstead, Hertfordshire AL4 8AN, UK
- Published Online: 8 FEB 2010
- Published Print: 26 MAR 2010
Print ISBN: 9781405175234
Online ISBN: 9781444318777
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!